Wild Dolphin Encounter and Snorkel
- Experience Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat
- Snorkel in the Pristine Waters Surrounding the Island
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Family-Friendly Atmosphere Great for the Whole Family
- Very Intimate Experience with 6 Guests Max Per Boat
- All Boats Have Double Bimini Tops for Plenty of Shade, but the Front of the Boat is Open for Those Who Want to Sunbathe
- Private Charters for Up to 6 People are Available at a Discounted Rate
Encounter wild dolphins as you never have before aboard our Key West Dolphin Encounter. Our Wild Dolphin Encounter tour gives you the opportunity to watch and get to know the fascinating and intelligent mammals of the sea, the wild dolphins. These curious, happy dolphins have their own character and personality and you are sure to be enchanted by them during our tour.
Not only can you enjoy the wild dolphins interacting with each other on this tour, you also get the chance to explore their underwater world yourself. After watching and interacting with the dolphins, the tour takes you to a location on the coral reef gardens where you will be able to strap on your snorkeling gear and explore the wondrous underwater world of the reef.
These waters are shallow and you can spot many different species swimming around in coral reef formations. Make sure to check out the plethora of exotic tropical fish, stingrays, sea turtles, sponge gardens, patch reefs, corals. You do not have to worry about bringing your own gear, as it will be provided. You just need to bring your bathing suit, a towel, your camera and a smile. The Wild Dolphin Encounter Tour lasts for four hours. Refreshments will be provided to you, which you can enjoy before or after your experience with the most intelligent and beautiful set of mammals in the ocean.
This is a rare opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat. You can watch them swim and play together. You also get the opportunity to snorkel in the shallow waters of the beautiful marine sanctuary filled with wildlife. You will not want to miss your chance to have an up close and personal experience in the beautiful water wonderland off the shores of Key West.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
Where can I park?
There is free parking at the location where this tour departs, follow the signs for dolphins upon arrival.
When do I need to arrive for check-in?
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your actvity taking place. Your departure time will be listed on your confirmation email.
Can you accommodate more than 6 guests?
This tour operates on 3 different boats and each boat can take up to 6 guests. If you have a group with more than 6, we can simply put you on two different boats. Typically we are able to take multiple boats to the same areas.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- NOTICE ABOUT PRICING - (as of 9/7/18) ALL TOURS that are booked for December 21st 2018 and later will be charged at a rate of $99 adults, $79 children, and private charters $575 plus tax.
- Maximum capacity on each boat is 6 passengers.
- Private Charter max capacity is 6 passengers per boat.
- It is really easy to see dolphins on this tour since we go to the areas that are most highly populated by dolphins. Dolphin sightings are, however, based on dolphin behavior and since these are free and wild creatures, they cannot be guaranteed (but don't worry - there is rarely a tour where we don't spot dolphins!)
- This is a wild dolphin watching tour. Wild dolphins are an endangered and protected species.