Ultra Grand Slam
- Luxurious 47 Foot Brunswick Concord with Twin Cummins 450 Turbo's
- Ice Cold A/C
- Large Head in Cabin with Shower & Vanity
- Penn International and Shimano Rods & Reels
- Sailfish, Shark, Marlin, Billfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Goliath Grouper on Light or Heavy Tackle
Captain Craig Jiovanni brings over 25 years of fishing experience to each of his charter trips. He has explored the waters of Key West for just as long, so he knows exactly where to go during different times of the year and to catch different types of fish. He prides himself on being one of the most up to date and professional charter captains in the Florida Keys.
The Ultra Grand Slam is his third fishing vessel, as he is always sure to stay up to date with the newest fishing technologies available.
Captain Jiovanni makes sure to provide a fishing trip that is catered to each individual on board. In other words, whether you are a completely inexperienced fisher or someone who has gone on many a fishing trip, Captain Jiovanni will be able to tweak his approach to best suit the level of experience of his guests. This makes for an overall more enjoyable and successful trip for everyone involved.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity iscancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit paid on this charter is nonrefundable.
- You MUST cancel at least 7 days prior to the date of the charter. Cancellations made within 7 days will incur 100% cancellation fee (final balance of charter will be charged to the card you've authorized for the deposit payment)
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must call our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored, and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.