- Fun for the Whole Family
- Enjoy Some of the Best Key West Water Sports Including Jet Ski, Parasail, Water Toys, and Banana Boats
- Great Food
- Unlimited Beverages
Want to experience one of Key West's combo multi-activity packages but do not have time for a full six hour experience? Then check out the Key West Ultimate Express, a 3.5 hour water journey that includes jet skiing, parasailing, kayaking, banana boat rides, and various water toys. This trip is great for people who want to get out on the water to experience some of the most highly-rated Key West watersports and activities. The tour runs two times a day, giving Key West visitors a wider variety of options.
This tour features some of our favorite Key West water activities. Jet skiing, for instance, is one of those Key West activities that you simply cannot pass up! Jet Skiing through the waters of the Gulf of Mexico gives you an exhilaration like no other, as you speed through the waters, feeling the strength and power of the jet ski, as you feel the tropics all around with the sun up above and the salty sea water beneath.
Parasailing is another time honored Key West experience that is easily guests' favorite. Imagine soaring up to 500 feet up in the air as you see the beautiful lower Florida Keys below. There is nothing quite like it! It is both thrilling and relaxing, and an experience that you are sure to remember for years to come!
Wrapping up this combo tour package is a fun and heart-pumping banana boat ride, relaxing kayaking, and water toys that will keep you laughing out loud throughout this whole journey. We provide snacks and drinks throughout the trip, keeping your hunger and thirst at bay. The Ultimate Express is becoming one of the most popular Key West activities so we highly suggest making reservations as far in advance as possible to not miss the opportunity to experience the non-stop fun of this tour!
Can someone under the age of 18 operate the jet skis?
Yes - for this particular tour, guests ages 16 and 17 who have a VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, can drive a jet ski provided they pass the Boater's Safety Test.
Is there an age restriction for parasailing?
Guests participating in parasailing must be at least 6 years old and/or weigh at least 90 pounds.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
JET SKI REGULATIONS:
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 credit card per reservation AND
1 Photo ID per guest for every guest aged 16 and older.
- Guests 16 and 17 years of age may operate a ski on their own, but they must present a valid driver’s license AND parent/legal guardian MUST be present to sign their paperwork and give permission.
- Guests 14-15 years of age may operate a Jet Ski with another person who is at least 16 years of age & meets above criteria. A parent or legal guardian must also be present to sign paperwork.
- Guests under 14 years of age are not allowed to operate a Jet Ski under any circumstances, but are more than welcome to accompany an adult.
- Guests must sign a waiver stating that they can swim in the open ocean without assistance, prior to entering the water. (ONLY ADULTS 18YRS+ OR ACTUAL PARENT OF MINORS CAN SIGN WAIVERS)
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times.
- Three guests are allowed per Jet Ski & cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg).
- All jet ski drivers born in 1988 or after must complete a short Boater's Safety Test. This test can be completed at check-in or you can complete it online prior to coming by clicking the following link: https://www.boatus.org/florida/
- All guests requiring a Boater's Safety Course are required to check in at least 60 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF THEY:
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk
Activity times allotted during the tour are as follows
- Jet Ski - 30 minutes active time (2-3 people per jet ski, no single riders)
- Parasail time - 6-8 minutes in air (tandem or triple only, no singles) 45-60 minutes on the boat
- Banana Boat - Approx. 15 minutes
- Kayaking, Water Trampoline, and Slide are open to use during any down time at the Express Island Barge
- Alcoholic beverages are provided during the last 1/4 of the tour.
Promotional pricing is subject to blackout dates. Tours will be charged at regular price during blackout/holiday periods.