- Every Water Sport Imaginable Packed into One Day
- Fun for the Whole Family
- Everything is Included!
Prepare yourself for the epitome of Key West fun with our Ultimate Adventure package. Passengers are treated a day of exciting watersports and activities full of thrills (parasailing) and frills (complimentary food and drink). Ultimate Adventure is a family friendly activity perfect for passengers of any age and groups of any size. Bring your birthday party guests, bachelor or bachelorette party participants or colleagues on a working holiday for the most fun Key West can offer.
Ultimate Adventure -- Not Just a Name
The Ultimate Adventure is aptly named because it provides a little bit of all the best activities offered on the island. We start our adventure by sailing into Sand Key Reef or the wild backcountry for the perfect backdrop to the day’s activities. Each trip is a little different due to weather, so locations may change at the captain’s discretion.
Board our 65-foot sailing catamaran with an appetite for adventure and food as we serve a tasty homemade continental breakfast of danishes, muffins, fruit and juice. And a bit of advice for the adults and parents in the group -- bring your own coffee to drink and relax during the sail. Complimentary soda and water are provided throughout the day to keep our guests hydrated.
Once we reach our destination, the party can begin. Snorkeling is one of the favorite activities of the Ultimate Adventure, and we provide everything you need: a snorkel, mask, fins, buoyancy compensator, equipment demonstration and safety instructions. Our snorkeling is for novices and experts alike, so don’t worry if it’s your first time.
The Ultimate Adventure also includes dashing through the water on state-of-the-art jet skis. Passengers are allotted 20 minutes of jet ski riding to ensure that everyone gets a turn. But there is a lot to keep you busy when you aren’t zipping across the water, such as another Key West favorite -- parasailing. We’ll lift you to heights of more than 30 feet in the open water or in the backcountry. There’s also an inflatable playground setup right in the water with slides and even a rock climbing wall.
As the Ultimate Adventure takes approximately 6 hours, we also provide lunch for our guests. A complimentary make-your-own sandwich buffet is provided with ham, turkey and salami; and array of cheeses; condiments; and buns; as well as chicken tenders from the legendary local Smokin’ Tuna Saloon; macaroni salad and potato salad; chips and dip; salsa; and cookies.
When the adventure is over for our adult guests, we offer complimentary beer, wine and champagne, which are also available for the return sail to Key West.
What activities are included in the Ultimate Adventure?
Included in the Ultimate Adventure are Jest Sking, Parasailing, Snorkeling, Banana Boat Ride, Kayaking, and water toys.
Is parking included?
Unfortunately there is no parking available at the check in office but you may unload passengers in front of our office.
Are there bathrooms on board the vessel?
Yes, this vessel is equipped with a head (that's nautical for bathroom).
Are there vegetarian options available?
Food is prepared daily for this activity. Upon advance request we will gladly provide a vegetarian options.
Should I wear my swimsuit or change on the vessel?
It is easier to wear your swimsuit to the tour. If you do need to change after boarding, there is a changing area in the bathroom on board the vessel.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must bring valid ID for jet skis and alcohol
- Every guest over the age of 18 must also bring a valid credit card for accidental damage purposes
- Passengers born in the year 1988 or later must take a Florida Safe Boaters Test before driving a jet ski. This test can be completed at check-in or guests can complete it online prior to coming at the following link: https://www.boatus.org/florida/
- Guests ages 16 and 17 are allowed to operate a jet ski on their own but MUST have a parent or legal guardian present to sign paperwork
- Guests ages 14 and 15 may also operate a jet ski but only with a person 16 years old or older also on the jet ski with them. A parent or legal guardian must also be present to sign paperwork and give their permission.
- Guests under the age of 14 are welcome to ride a jet ski as a passenger
- The maximum number of guests per jet ski is 3 with a combined maximum weight of 460 lbs (225kg)
- If you are pregnant you cannot operate or ride a jet ski
- Parasailing is subject to weight limit (combined maximum of 450 pounds)
Activity Times allotted during the event are as follows
- Snorkeling time = 45 minutes
- Jet Ski usage (2-3 people per jet ski) 10-15 minutes
- Parasail time = 6-8 minutes air time (tandem or triple flights only, no singles) with about 45 minutes on the parasail boat
- For Kayaking, Inflatable Slide, Rock Wall, and Climbing Glacier the times are open to use during any down time at the island barge
- Alcoholic beverages are available during the last 1/4 of the tour