7 Mile Bridge and Bahia Honda Park with Lunch
- Experience the top 10 most scenic drives in the country
- Beach time at the Bahia Honda State Park
- Picnic Lunch including your choice of fried chicken or deli wraps
- Beach Towels, Snorkel equipment, and Children’s Beach Toys included
- Round trip from Key West to the Seven Mile Bridge
The Seven Miles Bridge was Henry Flagler’s vision for attracting visitors to the beautiful Florida Keys. It is one of the most scenic drives in the country where you will have the opportunity to see where the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico meet plus you will have the chance of walking over the original bridge. After, we will head over to Bahia Honda State Park where you can enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and swim or snorkel in the beautiful blue-green water. We will provide you with snorkel equipment, children’s beach toys, beach towels, sunscreen, and picnic blanket in order to meet all your needs, and allow you to enjoy your day.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- This tour needs 3 or more people to book due to minimum requirements