The Do it All
- Brand New State-of-the-Art Catamaran
- One of Our Most Exciting Tours
- Fun for the Whole Family
- Local and Experienced Crew
- Everything is Included
- Add Parasailing to Your Trip for Just $10*
- Add Sunset Cruising on Party Cat for $10 Extra or Party Cat Dinner Cruise for Just $30*
- Please Note Any Reservations for the Do It All for Major Holiday Weeks/Weekends Will Be at Full Price (See Restrictions Tab)
Come venture out on Key West's award-winning New Mega-Yacht. From 10 am till 4 pm, you can snorkel at a shallow-water shipwreck, ride the newest Yamaha 1100 Waverunners, waterski, Banana Boat ride and kneeboard behind our ski boats. But that's not all, passengers aboard the Do It All can also windsurf, kayak and sail the Sunfish Sailboat or climb the Ice Mountain and slide down the other side.
Our chef will prepare you a freshly made lunch of cheese burgers, vegetarian burgers, hotdogs, veggies, dipping tray, chips and soft drinks. If you are worn-out from all the activities, enjoy a refreshing drink on the upper sun deck bar and remember free draft beer for the cruise in.
This state-of-the-art yacht is fully equipped with air conditioning, two full-size bathrooms, shower, plasma TVs, two bars and a dance floor. This tour is guaranteed to wear you out!
What activities are included in the Do It All?
Included in the Do It All is Jet Skiing, Snorkeling, Banana Boat Rides, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, and Water Toys, Parasailing is available for an extra fee.
Is parking included?
Unfortunately there is no parking available at the check-in office but you may unload passengers in front of our office.
Are there bathrooms on board the vessel?
Yes, this vessel is equipped with a head (that's nautical for bathroom).
Are there vegetarian options available?
Food is prepared daily for this activity. Upon advance request we will gladly provide a vegetarian options.
Should I wear my swimsuit or change on the vessel?
It is easier to wear your swimsuit to the tour. If you do need to change after boarding, there is a changing area in the bathroom on board the vessel.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must bring valid ID for jet skis and alcohol
- Jet ski drivers must be 18 years of age
- Passengers born in the year 1987 or later must take a Florida Safe Boaters Test before driving a jet ski. This test can be completed at check-in or you can complete it online prior to coming by going to: https://www.boatus.org/florida/
- Parasailing is subject to weight limit (combined maximum of 450 pounds)
- *PLEASE NOTE: Our promotional rates of $129 (no parasail) and $139 (with parasail) do NOT apply during major holiday periods. All reservations for the Do It All will be booked at the regular rate of $149 per adult and $89 per child with parasailing and $139 per adult and $79 per child without parasailing. No promotion for the dinner cruise during these times.
- BLACK-OUT DATES:
- Guests can add a 2-Hour Sunset Cruise for just $10 extra or a 2-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise for just $30 extra - call for details and to book! (not available during major holidays and MUST be added on to the WITH parasailing Do It All option)