- New 32 Foot Sea Vee
- Twin 250HP Yamaha Engines
- Latest & Greatest Spin, Conventional, Plug, Jig, & Fly Rods
- Shimano & Daiwa Reels on Custom Biscayne Rods
- Able Fly Reels and Rods from 8 to 12 Weight
- Full Clean Electric Head (Bathroom)
- Offshore, Wreck, Reef, Tarpon, Fly Fishing, Shark Fishing, Live Bait, Bottom Fishing, Sword Fishing
- Holds up to 6 anglers But we only take 4 on split charters
- Save 50% vs Booking a Private Charter
- Priced for 2 People for $375 (NOT PER PERSON)
We love bringing our Key West visitors out to the sea to experience some authentic Key West fishing! With the Split Charter package, you and a friend get the chance to go on an actual fishing trip for half the cost of a private charter! With our split charters, we put together people who are looking to experience fishing in Key West on a small and intimate fishing boat. There are many ways to go fishing in Key West, but most people will agree that the best way to do it is on a small fishing boat, lead by one of the island's professional and expert fishing captains. You can do this by going on a private charter or you can also join us for a Split Charter!
We work with only the most dedicated, passionate, professional, and highly skilled of Key West fishing captains. You will be amazed by our team's level of professionalism and insight when it comes to fishing the waters of Key West Florida. These captains have been around for quite some time, out on the water day in and day out. We do everything possible to make sure our guests have the type of Key West fishing trip that they imagine.
By joining us on our Split Charters, you get to avoid overcrowdedness and enjoy a laid-back and exciting day at sea. Fishing in Key West is great throughout the year - there is no season that is better or worse than the other. While different species of fish do have their seasons, fishing in general is excellent throughout the year, mostly thanks to the warm, tropical climate of the Florida Keys.
So do not hesitate to go on a fishing trip that will be a treasured memory for years to come!
What is a split charter?
A split charter is where a 4 passenger deep sea fishing boat is broken down cost wise by the pair, we guarantee that you fish weather we can pair you up or not.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must contact our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.