Sip & Sail Sunset Cruise
- Sip and Sail Starting Every Afternoon On Our Spacious and Stable 65-Foot Sailing Catamaran, the Sandie Cat
- Open Bar With Delicious Favorites like the Rum Runners and Margaritas as well as Well Drinks, Beer, Wine, Champagne, and Soda
- Delicious Appetizers
- Live Music Sets the Perfect Vibe for an Unforgettable Sunset Watching Tour
Head out to the Gulf of Mexico for front row seats to the majestic Key West sunset on board our comfortable 65-foot sailing catamaran, the Sandie Cat. This boat is the top of the line when it comes to comfort, providing guests with ample deck space and plenty of cover for shade. This catamaran heads out nightly for a Key West sunset viewing experience that is bound to become a highlight of your Key West trip.
With the Sip & Sail sunset cruise, a few lucky guests are treated like royalty. As soon as you climb on board the vessel, you will get the chance to take full advantage of our open bar. We specialize in tropical favorites such as Rum Runners and Margaritas, but our full open bar is fully stocked with complimentary well drinks, draft beer, champagne, wine, and soft drinks. Pick your drink of choice and find a good spot anywhere on the boat from which to watch the sunset. Or head back to the bar for a second or third drink on us, as well as a delicious assortment of appetizers to whet your appetite.
What more is offered on the Sip & Sail sunset cruise? Live music! Our talented team of musicians join us nightly to set the perfect ambiance for a Key West sunset cruise, keeping the crowd swaying as we wait for the epic display of nature that is the sunset.
Space on the Sandie Cat for the Sip & Sail are limited so do not wait until the last minute to make your reservation!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- The last available date for the Spring 2019 season is March 9th, please see our Party Cat Dinner Cruise if you're in need of an alternative to the Sip & Sail, for later dates.
- Tour departure times vary by the season, please double check your confirmation for actual departure and check in time.
- Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to drink
- BLACK OUT DATES 2019 (these dates are not available):