Dive-in-a-Day Resort Course
- Experience Scuba Diving Without a Certification
- 2 One-Tank Dives on the Coral Reef
- Low Instructor to Student Ratio
- The Best Way to Experience the Reef
- PLEASE READ RESTRICTIONS TO AVOID ISSUES LATER WITH YOUR BOOKING
The Resort Course is the absolute best way for a person to learn and experience diving. With less than two hours of training, you will learn the skills to hover weightlessly beneath the surface of crystal blue waters. You will be able to enjoy, explore, and learn from the only living coral reef in the United States
This tour is sure to become your favorite stop on your tropical Key West vacation. Perfect for the whole family, this tour is both fun and educational. Vacations were made so time could be spent on adventures such as this one. If you visit the Florida Keys without trying this tour, you will have no idea what you are missing!
The Dive-in-a-Day Resort Course includes an entire day full of fun and adventure! You will have a lesson in a shallow confined environment, then come along for our two-tank, two-location afternoon dive on the beautiful coral reef. Your instructor will be underwater with you throughout your entire diving expedition. As an added bonus, any gear you will need is provided in your tour price (wetsuits excluded). This includes the price of the boat trip, full diving equipment and air tanks. Great for those of you who always wanted to try scuba diving but do not have time for the certification course. Yes, snorkeling is great, but nothing beats the tranquil and amazing experience of being in the underwater world of the coral reef.
What is the Learn To Dive Resort Course?
This is a quick and simple learn to dive program. Persons who have never tried diving before can dive without being certified. This course includes a short lecture, water skills practice & a two tank boat dive with your instructor.
What are the requirements to participate in this dive?
Each person doing the this course MUST know how to swim and be physically fit and able to pass the Discover Scuba Diving medical questionairre found here.
Can you pick us up from our cruise ship or hotel?
Pick up is not provided on this activity.
Can my non-diving partner come on the dive?
No, unfortunately only divers are allowed on certification trips.
Is There a restroom on the boat?
Yes. There is a restroom or "Marine Head" for use on the boat.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people offten ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on scuba divers are even more rare. Our staff, divers and dive masters are all trained in making sure your dive is safe and enjoyable.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- IMPORTANT: All scuba diving instruction requires a medical questionnaire to be completed. If there are any medical issues you answer "yes" to you will be required to have a doctor's note clearing you to dive. It is your responsibility to be "cleared" to dive. No refund of deposit will be given, and your balance WILL be charged, if disqualified from diving due to medical reasons AT CHECK IN. Please call our office to request a copy of the medical questionnaire or click this link to see the form (If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, we require a medical form from your physician clearing you). Refunds for answering "yes" will only be given for cancellations 7 days in advance of your excursion
- Guests participating in the Resort Course CANNOT FLY WITHIN 24 HOURS after their dive
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- EVERYONE participating in this course MUST know how to swim 100% on your own. Anyone booking this who shows up and cannot complete the confined dive due to lack of swim knowledge will still be CHARGED IN FULL and deposits will be non-refundable