Party Cat Dinner Cruise
- Delicious All-You-Can-Eat Cuban Style Buffet Dinner
- On-board DJ and Entertainment to Keep the Fun Going!
- Open bar! Unlimited Mixed Drinks, Draft Beer, Wine, Champagne, and Soft Drinks
- New! Sunset Sail Only Option With No Dinner but Unlimited Beer, Wine, and Champagne Plus Live Entertainment for Only $40! -subject to blackout dates.
Join us for a sunset celebration aboard the Party Cat as we sail the evening ocean, dine on a delicious tropical dinner buffet, and have the best seats on the sea for the spectacular sunsets you can only experience in Key West.
The spacious deck of the Party Cat offers a large, lighted dance floor where you can show off your best moves to the nightly, live music provided by our reggae band. Bring your friends or your whole family for fun as the sun fades, as our dinner cruise is appropriate for passengers of all ages. Available daily, our Party Cat Dinner Cruise is an extremely popular activity for your first night, last night, or any night in between in the Keys. The luxury yacht is roomy enough to accommodate several large parties, or rent the entire boat for your special, private celebration. Anniversaries, weddings, birthdays and more have been celebrated on the decks of the exquisite power catamaran.
Join us tonight for an unforgettable cruise on the Gulf of Mexico filled with laughter, dancing and delectable Caribbean cuisine.
End the Day With a Bang
Best on Key West’s Party Cat is a state-of-the-art, 65-foot Gold Coast Yacht Catamaran. Loaded with every modern amenity, the Party Cat features two decks to provide enough room for all of our passengers to have a good time. Below deck is our air-conditioned main cabin where you can escape the remnants of the day’s heat while dining on our locally famous, all-you-can-eat dinner buffet. The menu, prepared on board and subject to change, includes Caribbean roast pork in mojo, grilled chicken marinated in pineapple and soy sauce, fried fish with lemon and tartar, black beans and rice, deep fried sweet plantains, popcorn shrimp pasta salad, mixed steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes and cuban bread and butter.
And partying while the sun goes down wouldn’t feel right without complimentary drinks. Sunset cruise ticket holders can enjoy unlimited draft beer, wine and soft drinks to help them unwind after a busy day on the island. For our dinner and sunset cruise passengers, we offer unlimited mixed well drinks, margaritas, rum runners, draft beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks. We also have top shelf drinks available at both of the Party Cat’s full cash bars for your convenience.
What is the typical menu?
- Caribbean Roast Pork in Mojo
- Cuban Style Black Beans and Rice
- Deep Fried Sweet Plantains (aka Plantanos Maduros)
- Grilled Chicken Marinated in Pineapple and Soy Sauce
- Fried Fish with Lemon and Tarter Sauce
- Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Mixed Veggies
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cuban Bread and Butter
- MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
Where can I park?
There is metered parking available near the check-in facility.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages
- Departure times vary by season, please be sure to double check your final confirmation for actual departure and check in times.
- PLEASE NOTE: The "No Dinner" option only includes draft beer, wine, champagne, and sodas. Mixed drinks can be purchased at the cash bar but are NOT included with the "No Dinner" option
- SPECIAL DATES, CHARGED AT SPECIFIED RATE, BELOW
- Valentine's Day 2/14 $69, dinner options only. Also includes chocolates and champagne.
- July 4th Fireworks Dinner $89
- November - Thanksgiving $69, dinner option only.
- December 25th Christmas $69, dinner option only.