- Modern 30-Foot White Water
- Twin 150HP Yamaha Engines
- Spin, Conventional, Plug, Jig, & Fly Rods
- Shimano, Penn, & Daiwa Reels on Custom Biscayne Rods
- 7ft Biscayne Rods for Spin and Conventional
- Full Clean Electric Head (Bathroom)
- Offshore, Wreck, Reef, Tarpon, Fly Fishing, Shark Fishing, Dry Tortugas, Live Bait, Bottom Fishing, Sword Fishing
- Holds Up to 6 Anglers
With over 15 years of experience fishing the waters of the East Coast, Captain Ben Morehouse has finally settled on the tiny southernmost island of Key West. His years of experience in all different kinds of water has given him the knowledge a wide variety of fishing techniques and styles.
Today he specializes in light tackle fishing in the Key West back country. Each of his trips, however, is specifically catered to the guests on board his Whitewater fishing vessel, the OutCast. He is sociable and understands a variety of goals, interests, and needs. You will be able to create the fishing trip that YOU want.
His boat is powered by twin 200HP Yamaha Outboard engines, which allow the OutCast to face all kinds of water environments. Your fishing charter trip will come with all the necessary fishing equipment as well as all necessary licensing. Captain Ben Morehouse suggests that you bring deck shoes, sunscreen, and polarized sunglasses on your trip to make it more comfortable for you.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity iscancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must contact our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.