Key West Sunset Moet
- Relaxing Way to End the Day
- Serving Upscale Wine from France and California
- Limited Number of Passangers to Ensure Exclusivity & Comfort
- Also Includes Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Shiraz
The world class Moet and Chandon winery is a French winery that produces some of the best champagne in the world. It is also one of the largest of wineries with over 2,500 acres of vineyards in France and over 26 million bottles of upscale champagne produced each year. This is the kind of champagne Queen Elizabeth II drinks... and we are not kidding!
On our new Sunset with MOET & CHANDON , the main focus is this delicious wine produced by Moet and Chandon wineries in both France and California. You will be amazed at the taste and smoothness of this champagne. You will also be amazed at the beautiful Key West sunset. The Key West sunset is one of the staples of any Key West vacation, and now you can view it in the most luxurious and stylish of cruises.
Each nightly trip limits the number of passengers on board to make the trip comfortable and not crowded, as well as to allow our crew to attend to all of our guest's needs. In addition to the delicious Moet and Chandon champagne, the trip features various wines from around the world including different selections of Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Shiraz. Upscale beers are also served, as well as soft drinks and bottled spring water.
What is the size of the boat?
This sailing catamaran boat is 28 feet. The boat is licensed to hold up to 28 passengers but we never take more than 14.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
Where can I park?
There is metered parking available near the check-in facility.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- NOTICE: This tour is currently unavailable until January 26th, due to maintenance of the vessel.
- Crew gratuity is customary and is not included in price
- All guests must be 21 years old or older
- Departure times vary throughout the year (check-in is always 30 minutes prior to departure time) Please see your final confirmation email for exact check in and departure time to ensure it has not changed.