- 17' Maverick Mirage Hp Skiff
- Light Spin Rods and Fly Rods
- Sage Flyrods, Loop & Abel Fly Reels, Shimano Spin Reels/Falcon Rods
- Spin Rods From 6wt Thru 30wt
- Fly Tackle - 3wt Rod Thru 14wt Rod Available in Left Hand Retrieve or Right Hand Retrieve or Both.
Captain Lindsay Harper is known for his focused manner of fishing out on the waters of Key West. Customers come back to him year after year thanks to this clear headed manner of approaching the world of angling, as well as for his understanding way of dealing with his clients. Captain Lindsay has been sailing the waters of the Florida Keys since the 80's and is familiar with the unique environments of the islands down here. He specializes in flats fishing. He has been known to be able to catch all kinds of fish species, including everything from the giant bonefish to the elusive permit to the sharp toothed shark.
His boat, the Miss Inclined, is ideal for flats fishing. It is a 17 foot Maverick Mirage HP that makes traveling through the shallow waters of the Key West back country smooth and easy. Everything that you need for your fishing trip is provided.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity iscancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must contact our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.