Jet Ski Island Tour
- Fast Paced and Exciting
- Engaging Tour Guides
- New Yamaha VX or EX Jet Skis
- 26 Mile/90 Minute Guided Tour
- 20-30 Minutes of Free Play Time
- Easy Reboarding Design
- Multiple Departures Daily from 5-Star Resorts
Are you ready for a fast-paced, exciting tour around Key West?
Best on Key West offers our Jet Ski Island Tour for those who want a little more action and adventure on the water. This 26-mile, guided tour is fun for everyone, so bring your friends, your family, co-workers and colleagues for a nearly 2-hour tour you won’t soon forget.
The Jet Ski Island Tour is the perfect way to see the whole island in one go, exploring every nook and cranny while taking in the warm sun, crystal blue waters, amazing tropical wildlife and the historic and popular tourist attractions on the island.
This tour really provides it all. Enjoy some free-riding time on the Gulf of Mexico side of the island as you zip across the water on reliable and speedy Yamaha waverunners. Catch sights of Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, the Navy Mole, Southernmost Point and more as your guide leads you on your amazing adventure. You’ll also head into the backcountry where you can see Florida wildlife in a natural habitat while exploring the mangroves. And don’t miss out on stopping around the sandbar and Boca Chica Beach to bask in the sun or play in the shallow waters surrounding the sandbar and see how many starfish you can find. Each tour is slightly modified depending on winds and weather.
We all have an adventurer in us waiting to get out. The Island Tour lets you do just that, have an adventure at your own pace. Although the tour is guided, you can follow at your own pace, something none of our other tours offer. Skip the crowded boats and hop on your own waverunner.
For the safety of our Island Tour passengers, those who plan to operate a waverunner and were born in 1988 or later must complete a Florida Boaters Safety test. Please provide a valid driver’s license and credit card, and arrive 45-60 minutes prior to departure to complete the test, which costs an additional $3 cash fee.
What is required at time of check in?
Check in is 30-45 minutes before the tour begins. Any person born in 1988 or later MUST CHECK-IN 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME in order to complete a Florida Boater's Safety test. More details will be available on your email confirmation.
What is the boater's safety course?
This is a mandatory safety course for jet ski drivers that are born in or after 1988 and do not have a boater's license. This will ensure that you know how to operate a jet ski safely during your tour.
Is pick up and drop off available on this tour?
Yes, there is complimentary pick up at no charge to you. This must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance, you will call the number provided in your email confirmation after booking for this.
How long is this activity?
This tour lasts about 2 hours.
Do you provide wetsuits?
Yes, upon request.
How old do you have to be to drive a Jet Ski?
In order to drive your own ski you must be at least 18 years old.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All Drivers must present a gov't issued photo ID at check in for age verification.
- Drivers that were born in 1988 or later must present a Boater's License or take the Boater's Safety Course, this test is not required for driver born in 1987 or before. Fee of $3 for the boater's course is paid at check in.
- Check in time is at least 60 minutes before your scheduled departure time if you need the boater's safety course.
- 16 year olds can drive a jet ski on their own as long as a parent is in the tour group and taking the tour. With boater's safety course.
- Ages 14-15 can drive a jet ski with an adult as a passenger on the same jet ski. With boater's safety course.
- Drivers MUST have a Credit Card with at least a $500 limit for security deposit. Security holds will be released once the tour is complete.
- Approx tour time is 1.5-2 hours.
- Maximum weight per jet ski is 450 lbs.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant women.