- 16' Hewes Bayfisher Skiff
- Light Spin Rods and Fly Rods
- Shimano, G. Loomis, Tibor, & Billy Plate Reels
- Ultra Light Spin Rods and Increasing in Size Up to 30lb Tarpon and Shark Spin Rods
- Fly Tackle - 8wt Rod Thru 12wt Rod Available in Left Hand Retrieve or Right Hand Retrieve or Both
A fishing trip with Captain Bill Stockton is like stepping out of the real world and into a world of fishing, adventure, and unforgettable good times. Whether you want to go flats fishing or offshore fishing, and whether you are searching for tarpon, bonefish or the elusive permit, Captain Bill Stockton will be able to give you want you want. He has been doing this for many years and is US Coast Guard licensed.
Aboard his 17-foot Maverick fishing vessel, the Dreamsickle, Captain Stockton will take you to some of the best fishing locations out on the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean. There, you will be able to search for that perfect catch as you enjoy the amazing, balmy weather of Key West. Do not pass up on your chance to meet one of the most respected and admired fishing captains in the Florida Keys.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity iscancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must contact our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.