Dip & Sip
- Comfortable and Spacious Sailing Catamaran Vessel for Smooth Ride Out to the Coral Reef Gardens
- Snorkeling at a Living Coral Reef (The Only One in the Continental United States)
- Friendly and Professional Staff to Show You How to Use Your Snorkeling Gear and Help You in Any Way Possible
- Complimentary Soft Drinks, Water, and Even Beer for When You Are Done Snorkeling
Snorkeling in Key West is easily one of the island's most popular activities. Thanks to the proximity to the large coral reef ecosystem of the Florida Keys, Key West is a premiere destination for outdoor lovers who enjoy getting in the water and exploring a diverse and vibrant underwater world. The coral reef gardens of Key West are home to a wide variety of marine species, both plant and animal. Snorkeling in Key West is the best way to take a peek at this mysterious and colorful world.
With our Sip & Sail Snorkeling Day Cruise, you get to take advantage of one of our newest vessels, a 65-foot sailing catamaran that has open deck space and plenty of shade to shield you from that hot afternoon sun. The catamaran design and length of the boat also offers a smooth ride through the waters of Key West as you head out to the coral gardens.
Our Dip & Sip includes all necessary gear for snorkeling. And if you are a first time snorkeler, no need to worry. Our crew is a professional and dedicated team of locals who will show you how to use your snorkel gear most efficiently. And if you are not a great swimmer, no need to worry! We provide life vests for all our guests and we even have a long safety rope at the back of the boat for non-swimmers. All we ask is that you feel comfortable in the water.
After snorkeling, we offer our guests a selection of soft drinks and draft beer. Sip away as you ride across the smooth waters of the Gulf back towards Key West.
Do you have to know how to swim to snorkel?
While you do not have to be an excellent swimmer to snorkel, you DO have to feel comfortable in the water. Life jackets are provided for all guests and this boat has a floating safety line behind the boat to make swimming easier for less experienced swimmers.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Complimentary draft beer only provided after snorkeling
- SPECIAL DEPARTURE TIME OF 11:00 AM ONLY FROM DECEMBER 5TH THRU DECEMBER 19TH, please note that there will NOT be a 1:00 PM tour time during this period and check in time will be at 10:30 AM.