- New 31 Foot Sea Vee
- Twin 250HP Yamaha Engines
- Latest & Greatest Spin, Conventional, Plug, Jig, & Fly Rods
- Shimano & Daiwa Reels on Custom Biscayne Rods
- Able Fly Reels and Rods from 8 to 12 Weight
- Full Clean Electric Head (Bathroom)
- Offshore, Wreck, Reef, Tarpon, Fly Fishing, Shark Fishing, Dry Tortugas, Live Bait, Bottom Fishing, Sword Fishing
- Holds Up to 6 Anglers
Captain Damon Santelli and his 31 foot Sea Vee, the Coolwater, are one of the most sought after fishing charter trips in Key West. Captain Damon Santelli is a fourth generation Key Western, also known as a Conch. Early on in his career, Captain Damon Santelli decided to become a full time guide and charter captain, leaving the sometimes more lucrative field of commercial fishing. This decision proves the passion Captain Damon Santelli has for the world of one on one fishing. Throughout the years, he has become one of the keenest of charter captains. If you have a request for a specific type of fish, Captain Damon Santelli will know where to go and where to find it.
His fishing vessel, the Coolwater, is a new Sea Vee with dual 250 Yamaha Four Stroke engines, providing guests with a strong yet steady sea adventure. The boat was custom built to allow for all kinds of fishing.
You will also find a CD player and a telephone on board. This trip guarantees your absolute comfort as well as your absolute enjoyment. With this level of experience and the state of the art Coolwater, a fishing charter trip with Captain Damon Santelli is quite the bargain!
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity iscancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
How long is each Fishing Trip?
1/2 Day Trips = 4 Hours 3/4 Day Trips = 6 Hours Full Day Trips = 8 Hours.
Are food and beverages included?
No they are not, however you are more than welcome to bring your favorite foods and beverages and we will provide a cooler and ice to keep them fresh and cold for you.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, alcoholic beverages like Beer, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, Glass containers are not permitted - metal or plastic containers only please.
Is fishing gear provided?
Yes, top-of-the-line fishing gear is provided.
Is bait provided?
Yes. Bait is provided on all of our fishing trips.
What is the customary gratuity?
If you enjoyed your trip and are satisfied with the service provided by our Captain and Crew, a tip of 15-20% of the total trip cost would be very much appreciated.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must contact our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.