Check Out Referral Dive
- Earn Certification Allowing you to Dive Anywhere in the World!
- Dive to Depths of 60 ft
- Low Student to Instructor Ratio
- Experience Key West's Living Coral Reefs
- Top-Of-The-Line Gear
IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEGUN your dive education? Let our friendly, experienced dive instructors assist you with completing your Open Water Certification Course. The Open Water Check-out dives are done on two afternoon dive trips. It includes all equipment and instuction to finish your certification.
What is an Open Water Referral Course?
An open water referral course allows students to complete all classroom and pool work at home with a local dive shop. The local dive shop issues the students referral forms, which a different dive shop uses to verify the training before allowing them to complete their open water check out dives.
What is included in the Referral Course?
The open water referral course includes a review of the classroom and pool work. Also included are your four check out dives needed to complete your certification.
Is all equipment included in the cost of the course?
All of your diving equipment is included in the price of the dive.
Can my non-diving partner come on the dive?
No, unfortunately only divers can come on certification trips.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All divers must be at least 10 years old.
- All divers must be in good health (a Medical History form will be signed at Check in)
- Price does not include course books, logbooks, and dive card processing (extra fee for coursebooks are $79.95 and $40 for the cert card processing)
- Divers MUST wait a minimum of 18 hours before flying after this dive trip