- 16' Maverick Mirage Skiff
- Light Spin Rods and Fly Rods
- Shimano, Star Rods, Sage, Orvis, Tibor, Abel, Charlton Gear
- Ultra Light Spin Rods and Increasing in Size Up to 30lb Tarpon and Shark Spin Rods.
- Fly Tackle - 6wt Rod Thru 12wt Rod Available in Left Hand Retrieve or Right Hand Retrieve.
When you choose Captain Lenny Leonard and his Bone Fish fishing vessel for your charter trip, you can rest assured that you have chosen someone who knows the Key West waters like the back of his hand. Captain Lenny has been fishing and boating on the waters of the Florida Keys since a very young age. Today, fishing out on these same waters is his full time job. He is able to provide fishing enthusiasts with a fun, reliable, education and successful fishing trip.
Captain Lenny specializes in flats fishing. You will likely head out to the Marquesas islands or some other similar area. Out here, you will be able to use a variety of fishing styles and techniques to catch as many fish as possible. Captain Lenny is always in tune with the different levels of skill that people bring and he is able to cater all his trips to each individual's needs and goals. His fishing boat is a 17 foot flats boat called the Bone Fish.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Deposit refunds WILL ONLY be given if your captain cancels the trip, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon in writing. If your captain cancels the trip due to poor weather you will receive a full refund. If your captain cancels the trip on a "Fishable day" due to reasons out of his control (ex: mechanical problem) we will try to find you a comparable charter.
- You must cancel your charter 14 days prior to your scheduled date or you will be held responsible for the remaining balance UNLESS your guide is able to schedule a new customer.
- To cancel your reservation for any reason, you must call our office directly. Cancellations made via email are not valid, will not be honored and you will still be financially responsible for any charges incurred.