- Great Way to Spend the Day with 5 of Your Friends, Exploring the Smooth Waters Around Key West
- 150 HP Engine, Livewells, Bimini Top, GPS, and VHF Radio
Our 22-foot Cobia is one of our guests' favorite Center Consoles. This high speed vessel can take up to six guests out to the shallow waters that surround Key West for a fun day in the sun that can include fishing, sightseeing, snorkeling, and sandbar stops. The Cobia is one of the most respected and highly rated boat brands in the country, known for its special design for excellent fishing opportunities. The design is simple and straight-forward, but the result is top of the line.
The boat rental comes with a bimini top, live wells, and 4 stroke motor. Gear and equipment for fishing and snorkeling are available at the marina, as are bait and tackle.
Are fishing gear and snorkeling gear included?
No, but both of these things are available for rent at the marina.
Are we able to go to Dry Tortugas on these boats?
No, our boats must stay within 10 miles of Key West. Dry Tortugas is 69 miles away.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must be 25 years old to rent a boat
- A credit card authorization/hold of $1000 is required
- Boat can hold up to 6 people max
- Dive tanks not allowed on boats
- Fishing gear and snorkel gear are available for rental at the marina