22' Angler Panga
- 150HP Engine
- Bimini Top
- Depth Finder
- Live Well
- 6 Passenger Capacity
- Discounts for Multiple Day Rentals
The 22' Angler Center Console 150HP with Bimini Top, GPS, Fish Finder, Depth Finder, cooler, live wells, and VHF. This boat has a 6 passenger capacity and is excellent for fishing, snorkeling, island hopping and cruising. If you're looking for boat rentals in Key West, this is the best choice! Bring your family or friends and explore Key West from the water. The views are awesome and you never know what you will encounter.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If your activity is cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Are we able to go to Dry Tortugas on these boats?
No, our boats must stay within 10 miles of Key West. Dry Tortugas is 69 miles away.
Where is the check in location for this rental?
Check-in instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
Do you provide a pick up service to the rental location?
Currently there is no transportation provided to the rental location.
Are there any restrictions?
Prior boating experience is required. Boat operators must be 23 years old or older. A valid driver’s license is also required. A Master card or Visa credit card is required for $1000 damage deposit. All boats must be returned by 4:30 PM each day.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must be at least 23 years of age, with a Valid Drivers License
- Driver of the boat MUST have previous boating experience
- At the time of check-in, a credit card with at least a $1000 credit line on it must be presented for a security hold
- The balance for your rental MUST be paid with Visa, MasterCard, or cash. (Your deposit may be paid with Visa, MC, Amex, or Discover)
- Please note that all boats must be back by 4:30 p.m. at the latest, unless you've booked a multiple day rental and have a slip to dock the boat. Boats are not allowed on the water after sunset.