2 Seater Scooter
- Easy Access to All Key West Attractions
- Top-Of-The-Line Scooters
- Eco-Friendly & Quiet
- Easy to Drive and Safe to Operate
With our scooters, you will find traveling through Key West much, much easier! Our two seaters are perfect for traveling couples who are anxious to visit the attractions in Key West. These scooters will greatly reduce your travel time from one destination to the next as well as the time it will take you to find a good parking spot close to all the hot spots.
You will then have more time to enjoy all the great activities, shops, and bars that are found in Key West. Furthermore, your scooter will be brought directly to you!
Q: Where is the pickup location for this rental?
Check-in instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
Q: Do you provide a pickup service?
Yes, complimentary pick-up is provided from any where in Key West. Your confirmation email will contain a local phone number to coordinate your pickup.
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to be a passenger on the scooter?
All passengers must be able to reach the foot holders with their feet - usually passengers have to be at least 4 feet tall.
Q: What is the minimum age to drive a scooter?
You must be at least 18 or older to drive a scooter.
Q: What is the difference between the 2-seater and the 2-seater deluxe?
The 2-seater deluxe is slightly larger and faster.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All drivers must have a valid Drivers License or International I.D. and be at least 18 years of age or older
- 8-Hour Rentals Must be Turned in Before 6:30 PM or the 24-Hour Rate will be Applied ($75)
- Black out dates include Fantasy Fest, Holidays and Special Events
- Scooters must stay in the general Key West area.
- Maximum weight is 500 pounds
- A Credit Card will be required for security purposes during your rental.